We are committed to following all CDC protocols. Our policies include the following:
- Please wait in the lobby, until your appointment time. If there is no one in the waiting room at that time, you may come in.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in any contact with someone with Covid-19 within the past 14 days, you must reschedule. There will be no missed-appointment fee, if this is the case. This applies to staff
- Upon entering, we will take your temperature, and check your ability to identify scents. (50-90% of people with the virus lose this ability). Anyone with a temperature 99.6 or above will need to reschedule.
- We ask that you stay 6 feet away from any other patients, if any others are here at the same time.
- We have spaced out the time between scheduled patients to allow for disinfecting, and so people are less likely to encounter anyone.
- Masks are required, and must cover mouth and nose. We prefer an actual mask to a gaiter. Handkerchiefs are not an acceptable replacement. We have free extra masks for you, if you forgot
- All staff are fully vaccinated, including Dr. Kirnak!
- We have touch-free sanitizer, as well as bottles set throughout the clinic, and ask that you use this or wash hands for 20 seconds.
- Contactless payment is available.
- We use Medify air purifiers, which filter particles, including down to the size of the tiny Covid-19 particles.
- We are always adding more to our policies as the latest information becomes available!